Referral traffic from Semalt.com is highly searched on Internet these days. This traffic falls in to the referral category of Google Analytics & other Analytics tools and makes webmaster to research the logic behind.
One of the interesting part of Semalt traffic is that it comes with the bounce rate of 100%. And this raises the level of curiosity among website owners and empowers them to search identify this sources and results in the traffic generation for Semalt. This can merely be an traffic generation model for Semalt.com
What is Semalt.com?
Semalt.com is a Europe based company with a wide range of spider based tools which facilitates deeper web indexing. Semalt.com is a typical search and Web Analytics tool and commence to determine below reports when subscribed-
1. Ranking of your keywords– keywords from which your website have the visibility in Google
2. Helps to identify your competition via automatically sending spiders to the websites
3. Close look at Website and specified Brand term on Internet
4. Optimizer– Semalt also helps in identifying the onpage and off-page SEO gaps and loopholes
Tips to remove Semalt traffic from your Google Analytics
You can block Semalts referral traffic by adding below mentioned codes at your .htaccess file but still there are complains in the webmaster forums that Semalt is bypassing the .htaccess protocols. This is again a hit and trial mechanism even though I’ll suggest to check this first before blocking this from the console of Google Analytics.
Request to Semalt for your website exclusion from there database
Requesting Semalt.com to block there spiders are the most convenient solution and This has worked for me even though this is not a full proof solutions and webmasters have identified the frequent spider visits from Semalt even if they have logged the request.
How to block Semalt.com referral from Google Analytics?
- Quora.com: How to Leverage Quora for your business?
- 9 Ultimate Keyword Research Junctions-Long Tail & Semantic Keyword Research Guide