A lot more has been discussed on the web and you can find enormous content and tips on latest best SEO practices. And I have strongly realized that some of those tips are generally technical and post implementation requires patience to reach an optimum level of results.
Here I am listing some of the tips which are no more secrets but requires more of holistic attention rather than just basic paradigm & understandings.
Moving ahead of relevancy & quality
I know you are fed-up of listening “quality content delivery”, optimum “content length” and SEO guidelines. Surprisingly there are very few people who understand their real audiences and who works to incentivize their visitors. Social enabled content is the tool not the bench mark of success. Re-purpose and research more if you are not getting social eyeballs for your content. And note that you are not going to nail the niche unless and until-
- you have something to incentivize
- You have something extraordinary to broadcast
Moving ahead of link building
Building authority and good links are not the soul of digital success; I have seen many websites who are struggling hard to get traffic and ranking even though they have very high page and domain authorities. You may or may not fall in this category, even though it is always recommended to focus on-
- User experience
- Reducing bounce rate & improving server response, check out here to optimize load time for SEO benefits
- Revolving around your main topic to provide link and content support
- Balancing Do-follow & no-follow links for SEO benefits
Moving ahead of keyword research
No doubt keyword research is the key and base behind any online marketing campaign but you may deprive of the traffic and ranking if you are not revolving your content strategy around some of the latest search engine algorithmic updates. You may need to know and focus on these of my older posts-
- Hummingbird, Semantic, LSI, Proximity & Prominence of keywords- check more at Advance SEO Optimization Steps & Tips
- Long-tail keyword research junction
- Content Marketing strategy you must know for 2015
Moving ahead of on-page tactics
Title, content & image optimizations are no more secrets and you can find tremendous resources on the web to successfully optimize these basis potential areas. The areas which can dramatically increase your SERPs is usability and website-UX. In digital surroundings usability is an narrow term and deals only with whether customer objective was meet.
In other words this is something which facilitates customers to make there desirable move & complete there motive. I have already shared a guide on this and can be checked at Unavoidable Website UX components & How to achieve great user experience
Moving ahead of social media account creations
Most of the times social media accounts are created just for the sake of getting profile links, and to get some short of brand visibility from brand and “domain-name” searches. To beat the competition and to move ahead of your niche you are not just allowed to flow with the waves rather you need to strategize all your customer facing activities.
Choose top 15 social media platforms which are relevant to your niche and start engagements and activities over there; the primary areas where you need to spend your time-
- Relationship building– to create your brand ambassadors
- Engagement– to get your content shared and liked at your network
- Discussion– to generate user generated content
- Routing traffic-to spread the motive behind your online asset
- On-page engagement– to motivate visitors to engage at your online property
- Amplifying social signals
Moving ahead of Rich media content
Effort to reduce the bounce rate is always advisable but you cannot yield much out of that until and un less you have something very exciting to offer. As I told above “time on page” is the key but this can only be achieved if you have some rich media on your webs-pages. For this you should focus on creating & posting
- videos and mp3
- Animated images
- Infographics & Gifo-graphics
- High quality images
Moving ahead of document sharing
I have seen people active on document sharing websites like Slideshare, Scribd, Docstock etc; no doubt these are amazing platform to drive traffic and to reach wider audiences but it’s proper use can help you to build do-follow links for your websites. So think precisely and outside the box, and spend on these platforms to boost your website and traffic.
- Hidden potentials of Nofollow Links & PR Sculpting in SEO
- Are you secretly violating Adsense policies?