Rapid growth and use of Apple products who prefer Apple operating systems have raised the need for various Android applications. Most famous and popular applications are free. Let me short out here some of the most popular applications in the fashion-bloggers categories.
1. Pose (free) Sort of like Instagram, but exclusively fashion oriented, Pose is one of the fastest growing communities within the fashion world. This app allows you to upload and share your outfits and other stylish endeavors with the rest of the fashion world. A quick quiz upon first sign up generates a list of suggested Posers to follow, and from there you can link multiple social media accounts to find friends from other networks. Check out IFB’s previous post on the awesomeness that is Pose here.
2. Mobo Fashion Trends & Deals (free) This app features news on everything from the latest hairstyles to the hottest shoes, and is a great style reference to have on the go. Get one-click access to top fashion sites such as Elle, Style.com, the Sartorialist, WWD, Vogue and many others, and share your fabulous fashion finds with your friends via Twitter.
3. Closet Virtual (free) This app requires a bit of patience to garner its full worth, but if you have the time (and the desire) to catalog your wardrobe, you can take it with you everywhere you go. The app also has a built in calendar to track when you wear what outfit – pretty handy when planning OOTD posts!
4. Pulse News (free) While not strictly a fashion related app, this app is useful because it pulls the content from your favorite websites and allows you to view it in a clean, elegant layout. You can also save stories to read later (even offline), or send them to your Instapaper, Read It Later, Evernote and/or Google Reader account(s) in just one tap. Great for saving stories to read while commuting through areas that may lack in cell signal (they still have those….?).
5. Fashion Style (free) This app brings you closer to your favorite designers, featuring designs from everyone from Alexander McQueen to Valentino and everyone in between. Review the latest trends and collections straight from the runways, and save them forever or flick them away. Great resource for the runway lovers amongst us!
6. Instagram (free) Like Twitter for photos, only cooler, Instagram allows you to apply a neat-o effect to a pic before uploading it to your stream to share with your friends and followers. You can comment and “like” the photos of users you love, and tag others in your posts, just like you would on Twitter – AND you can share these posts to Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and FourSquare.
7. Adobe Photoshop Express (free) The power of Photoshop, in the palm of your hand. Touch, swipe and click to crop, rotate and edit photos and apply neat effects or adjust color before sharing them.
8. FX Photo Editor (free & paid) A comprehensive photo editor, this app has both a free and a paid version. This app allows you to add borders, effects, crop, rotate, adjust colors, and has all sorts of other tools for modifying and enhancing photos. It ranges from beginner (free) to expert (paid), so your needs and ability will be the judge of which version you need.
9. Diptic (paid) Create fun, easy collages and share them across Twitter, Facebook and/or Tumblr. With tons of different layouts and options, you can use this app to tell a story or just have some fun!
- Tool To Check YouTube Videos By Location
- Downloading Online Videos & Easiest Approach to Convert File Types